Leaving for Singapore tomorrow for Google's Asia/Pacific Sales Conference. I normally attend these type of events in San Francisco; I am confident that my fourth of these conferences will be memorable...I'm rooming with one of my friends from the SF office who is flew into Singapore this past weekend. It will also be my first time ever staying at a Hard Rock Hotel. The weather promises for extreme heat (90 deg) and humidity and thunderstorms. I'll be in Singapore through Thursday and then leave to head to the beaches of Thailand thru Sunday.
Per your requests, I promise to have some pictures with me in them from Singapore. I know you've all missed my face almost as much as I miss all of yours. :)
Finally, I've gotten a few Aussie impressions up my sleeve -- trying to pay close attention as to how things are said here. I've nearly also gotten my coffee order down (long black = double shot Americano) and found my way into a fabulous outdoor market called the Paddington Market that happens each Saturday. As a "OMFG you've been in Sydney for 8 days" gift, I bought myself a black onyx ring. Picture attached (with my newly painted nails -- found a cheap mani/pedi place nearby!!!).
xo,
s

No comments:
Post a Comment